- What is CalendarHero?
- Getting Started: The Meeting Dashboard
- How to Get Started with CalendarHero
- Why do I have to register with Google or Microsoft?
- Did Zoom.ai change to CalendarHero?
- What can my assistant understand?
Setting Up CalendarHero
- Smart Set-Up
- What platforms does CalendarHero work with?
- Co-worker Scheduling
- Using CalendarHero with Slack
- Is there a CalendarHero API?
- Using CalendarHero with Microsoft Teams
- How do I share a Meeting Type?
- How does Time Frame work when creating a meeting?
- How to Personalize my Assistant
- How do I uninstall from Microsoft Teams?
- How to Run a Proof-of-Concept/Pilot on CalendarHero for 1-20 users
- How do I Submit a Feature Request?
How Does CalendarHero Work?
- Using Add-Ons (including Zapier)
- How does the People Insights (Who Is) feature work?
- How to use the CalendarHero Gmail Add-on
- Invitee Private Calendar Sync
- How does the Chrome extension work?
- Scheduling Page: What do invitees see when I invite them to a meeting?
What Can CalendarHero Do?
- How do I connect my video conference software?
- How do I embed CalendarHero on my website?
- How does CalendarHero compare against x.ai?
- How do I integrate my ATS (Applicant Tracking System)?
- How do I ask my Invitee Questions?
- How to Collect Payments for your meetings
- How do I Schedule Meetings?
- Create and customize a Meeting Type
- Why should meeting invitees select at least 3 times?
- Is it possible to be cc'd on my meeting request emails?
- How to use a Personal Scheduling Link
- Invite others to share their calendar availability (My Collaborators)
Privacy and Security
- Why am I prompted to upgrade my Microsoft Integration?
- How do I delete my CalendarHero account?
- My connected integration has an Error
- How do I log out from a messenger?
- There is mismatch within my time zone and the assistants’ timezone, what do I do?
- Microsoft Teams/Office365 Enabling Bots
- AppSumo Email Change
- Appsumo FAQ
- Acquisition FAQ
- Can I Export Contacts From CalendarHero?
- Adding or removing meeting invitees
- Scheduling error on an Upcoming Task card