The CalendarHero Outlook Plugin allows you to quickly schedule meetings - all without ever leaving your Outlook inbox.
NEW! Based on customer feedback, we updated the Outlook Plugin user experience for a faster and more efficient scheduling workflow. Learn more about how to use the Outlook Plugin here
The CalendarHero Microsoft Outlook Plugin allows you to quickly access your automated assistant and off-load tasks such as meeting scheduling using natural language requests - all without ever leaving your Outlook inbox. Learn more about how to use the Outlook Plugin here
How to Install:
In Office 365 admin portal an administrator can install the plugin for their entire organization at once. An admin can also select to install for only individual members within a team.
CalendarHero Manifest URL: https://assets.calendarhero.com/extension/outlook.xml (you need to copy and paste it later during set up)
Step 1: Go to your Microsoft O365 Administration Page
Step 2: Go to Services & Add-ins under settings
Step 3: Click Deploy Add - in
Step 4: Press next at centralized deployment
Step 5: Browse for CalendarHero Outlook Plugin.XML (https://assets.calendarhero.com/extension/outlook.xml)
Step 7: Specify Access
Step 8: Deploy & Test
Accessing the Plugin
Once the plugin is installed you can easily access it from your Outlook Inbox by clicking the CalendarHero plugin button. Click again to close. Learn more about how to use the Outlook Plugin here
- OnClick the plugin will open at right (desktop) or full (mobile)
- The plugin button is also available from the Reply screen (below the reply box)
- On Mobile (App) the plugin is available under the “…” menu
The first time the plugin is opened, you will see an “Authenticate” button that allows a user to authenticate and log in. Click on “Authenticate” to log in with your MS account. Learn more about the Outlook Plugin
- Authenticate: click on “Authenticate”;
- Allow Email Access;
- Display New window: Next the message “CalendarHero Assistant wants to display a new window” appears.
- OnClick: Allow opens MS Account login - see 4
- MS Account Login: The MS Account login pop-up opens in a new tab/window.
- You're now authenticated and can use the CalendarHero Plugin.
The Outlook Plugin is supported in:
- Office 2013 for Windows (Build 15.0.4855.1000 or later)
- Office 2016 for Windows (MSI Installs) (Build 16.0.4390.1000 or later)
- Office 365 for Windows (C2R Installs) Version 1602 (Build 6741.0000) or later
- Office 365 for iPad (1.22 or later)
- Office 365 for Mac (15.20 or later)
- Office Online (January 2017)
- Office Online Server (Version 1608 (Build 7601.6800) or later )