How do I create teams / groups for meetings?
CalendarHero supports meeting attendee groups. We call them teams (not to be confused with Microsoft Teams the chat platform we integrate with :) This makes it easy to quickly book a meeting with pre-defined groups of people - such as the Sales or HR team.
Setting up a Team / Group for Meetings
Create a new Team:
- Login to the web app and go to Meeting Scheduling > Meeting Teams/ Groups: https://app.calendarhero.com/settings/meeting#groups
- Click "Add" and give your team a name
- Add the team members names (keep typing the full name until you find the matching contact). A team member must be an existing contact.
- Save your team - and that's it!
- Once a team / group is created you can refer to them when you interact with your assistant. Learn how by scrolling down to the next section :)
Import existing Teams:
- Read only teams are teams that have been automatically imported from your corporate directory (via connected 3rd party provider such as Google cloud)
Referring to a Team (in-chat)
Once you have a team or group set up you can refer to the name of that team when you are requesting help from your assistant in your favourite chat platform. For example:
- Adding a user to an existing team: "add John Smith to the marketing team".
- Removing a user from an existing team: "remove John Smith from the marketing team".
- Viewing your teams: "view my teams".
- Using a team to schedule a meeting: "schedule a meeting with the marketing team next week".