Team plan administrators can easily view and download report data from their Admin Reports dashboard - https://app.calendarhero.com/org/reports.
Reports can be generated by Month, Week or Day. Once you selected your time period click "View" to view the results in the dashboard, or "Download" to download a CSV.
The following scheduling related activity is currently available:
- Meetings Requested
- Meetings Scheduled (*)
- Meetings Rescheduled (*)
- The total number of meetings a meeting creator has successfully scheduled using any method, during that time period. This includes both 1:1 and group meetings.
- Meetings Scheduled by Personal Link*
- The number of meetings successfully scheduled by an invitee using any personal scheduling link belonging to a user during that time period.
- Meetings Cancelled
- Meeting Briefings (*)
- The total number of upcoming meeting briefings sent to a user during that time period.
- Morning Briefings (*)
- The total number of morning briefings sent to a user during that time period.
- People Insights Requested
- The total number of people insights a user requested during that time period.
- Warm Introductions Requested
- The total number of chat-based introductions a user has requested during that time period.
- Reminders Set
- The total number of chat-based reminders a user has requested during that time period.
- Hours Saved
- CalendarHero automatically calculates each users time savings based on software usage. In order to determine the time saved, CalendarHero automatically assigns a number of hours saved to the most common scheduling tasks. Team plan administrators can customize the values used to better align with internal needs or their organization. Learn more
(*) = Data for these actions are only available after March, 1st 2021.