Using Add-Ons (including Zapier)
Zapier ( https://zapier.com) is a powerful tool used to connect all your apps, improving and automating your workflow. We’ve connected the power of Zapier to CalendarHero so you can create up to 5,000+ different flows all within your favourite chat platform. In just a few steps, you can connect to over 2,000+ apps and easy automate all of your meeting scheduling needs using CalendarHero on Zapier.
Ready to get started?
Add the CalendarHero to the Zapier app here: https://zapier.com/apps/zoomai/integrations
Actions that you can do with the Zapier app include...
- create a meeting request
- create a contact
- find contacts
- get contact insights
- find meeting type details
- find or create contact
You can also use Triggers to be notified when an event happens in CalendarHero and then take action on another software:
- Meeting is started
- Meeting is completed
- New meeting request is created
- Meeting request is cancelled
- Meeting request was successful and a meeting was scheduled
- Meeting request expired without a meeting being scheduled
- New contact was added from your scheduling link