How to use the CalendarHero Gmail Add-on
The Gmail add-on provides quick shortcuts to the most used features and allows you to:
- Create a meeting request with the sender user of the highlighted email with a specific meeting type
- Getting insights on the sender user of the highlighted email
- Insert a meeting type scheduling link in a new or replied email
Gmail Add On: Installation Instructions
- First register for a CalendarHero account at https://calendarhero.com/start
- Open the CalendarHero Meeting Assistant from the G Suite Marketplace: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/foo/169177574056
- Click Install
- Go to Gmail.com
- On the right-hand side, you will see a sidebar with Gmail add-ons, which will now include the CalendarHero add-on
Using the Gmail Add On:
What to do while reading an Email:
While you are reading an email, click on the CalendarHero icon on the right-hand side. This will open up a sidebar with the CalendarHero (formerly Zoom.ai) add-on.
To request a meeting with the sender of the email, simply select the meeting type and then click on "SCHEDULE MEETING WITH ...". You will then be taken to the CalendarHero web app to configure any additional meeting request options.
To get insights on the sender of the email, simply click on "INSIGHTS ON ...". You will then be taken to the CalendarHero web application that will show you any discoverable contact insights that were found.
What to do while Composing a New Email: